Poor man power feed - Thanks

  • Jacques Ducasse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2009
      Hi to all of you,

      Thank for all guys that comment what I have done and the good words
      adressed to encourage me to continue. This is very rewarding.

      Among all the courrier I have received, many sent me and made very
      good suggestions concerning a control board. So far I am looking for
      parts to build a very simple one that should reach the goal as per the
      advertiser. Will see. As soon as the project will be completed, I will
      post the result and make you aware of what going on.

      Again thank to all of you and have a great day

      Jacques