Enco shipping codes for January?

  • mark
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 6, 2009
      Does anyone have any free shipping codes for Enco for January?

      Have they sent out any yet for this month?

      Mark
    • david@fignoggle - IMAP
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 6, 2009
        *happy shopping! WBJ9P*

        CNC, Plans/Kits, 8x12 Lathe, Mini-Mill, How-Tos <http://www.fignoggle.com>
        Sieg X3/Super X3 Mill Information, HF/Enco Coupons <http://www.superx3.com>

        mark wrote:

        > Does anyone have any free shipping codes for Enco for January?
        >
        > Have they sent out any yet for this month?
        >
        > Mark
        >

        > --
        > believed to be clean.
        *
        *
      • Denis
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 6, 2009
          Hi All,
          Maybe this is a stupid question, why is it that some people get the
          Enco shipping codes and others don't. I've bought enough from them
          and receive emails from them and very few times do they include
          shipping codes???? I just received an email from them anouncing their
          new Master Catalog but no shipping code included?

          So where did you get the shipping code?
          Is it on their web site somewhere?

          Thanks
          Denis

          --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "david@... - IMAP" <david@...>

          <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
          > > believed to be clean.
          > *
          > *

        • Cliff. Johnston
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 6, 2009
            If you've signed up for their email specials you'll get the code - often 2 and 3 times a month for the same code...

            Cliff. Johnston
            "May the best you've ever seen,
             Be the worst you'll ever see;"
            from A Scots Toast by Allan Ramsay

            wrote:

            > *happy shopping! WBJ9P*
            >
            > --
            > --
            > CNC, Plans/Kits, 8x12 Lathe, Mini-Mill, How-Tos
            <http://www.fignoggl e.com>
            > Sieg X3/Super X3 Mill Information, HF/Enco Coupons
            <http://www.superx3. com>

            > mark wrote:
            > >
            > > Does anyone have any free shipping codes for Enco for January?
            > >
            > > Have they sent out any yet for this month?
            > >
            > > Mark
            > >

            > > --
            > > dangerous content by *MailScanner*
            <http://www.mailscan ner.info/>, and is
            > > believed to be clean.
            > *
            > *

          • Rexarino
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 6, 2009
              It's regional, and it depends on whether they think they need to lure
              you back with a special.

              On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Denis <zapvss@...> wrote:
              > Hi All,
              > Maybe this is a stupid question, why is it that some people get the
              > Enco shipping codes and others don't. I've bought enough from them
              > and receive emails from them and very few times do they include
              > shipping codes???? I just received an email from them anouncing their
              > new Master Catalog but no shipping code included?
              >
              > So where did you get the shipping code?
              > Is it on their web site somewhere?
              >
              > Thanks
              > Denis
              >

              > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "david@... - IMAP" <david@...>
              > wrote:
              >>

              >> *happy shopping! WBJ9P*
              >>
              >> --
              >> --
              >> CNC, Plans/Kits, 8x12 Lathe, Mini-Mill, How-Tos
              > <http://www.fignoggle.com>
              >> Sieg X3/Super X3 Mill Information, HF/Enco Coupons
              > <http://www.superx3.com>
              >>

              >> mark wrote:
              >> >
              >> > Does anyone have any free shipping codes for Enco for January?
              >> >
              >> > Have they sent out any yet for this month?
              >> >
              >> > Mark
              >> >

              >> > --
              >> > This message has been scanned for viruses and
              >> > dangerous content by *MailScanner*
              > <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
              >> > believed to be clean.
              >> *
              >> *

            • mark
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 7, 2009
                I get Enco emails at two ID's, and they are different emails from
                them. Yesterday I got the one you received about the master catalog,
                but no shipping code, at the ID I use for my account, but later on I
                did receive the free shipping code in an email at my other ID.

                I Always get a better shipping deal at the ID that is not for my
                account. Funny how they treat their non-customers better than people
                who have been buying from them. I signed up this ID on their website
                where they ask if I want to receive their intenet info.

                Also, the current free shipping code I received is for $25.00, not
                the usual $50.00. I've never received better than $99.00 at my
                account ID.

                The code I received for the $25.00 free shipping is WBJ9P

                Mark

                --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Denis" <zapvss@...> wrote:

                > Hi All,
                > Maybe this is a stupid question, why is it that some people get the
                > Enco shipping codes and others don't. I've bought enough from them
                > and receive emails from them and very few times do they include
                > shipping codes???? I just received an email from them anouncing
                their
                > new Master Catalog but no shipping code included?
                >
                > So where did you get the shipping code?
                > Is it on their web site somewhere?
                >
                > Thanks
                > Denis
                >

                > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "david@ - IMAP" <david@>
                > wrote:
                > >

                > > *happy shopping! WBJ9P*
                > >
                > > --
                > > --
                > > CNC, Plans/Kits, 8x12 Lathe, Mini-Mill, How-Tos
                > <http://www.fignoggle.com>
                > > Sieg X3/Super X3 Mill Information, HF/Enco Coupons
                > <http://www.superx3.com>
                > >

                > > mark wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Does anyone have any free shipping codes for Enco for January?
                > > >
                > > > Have they sent out any yet for this month?
                > > >
                > > > Mark
                > > >

                > > > --
                > > > This message has been scanned for viruses and
                > > > dangerous content by *MailScanner*
                > <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
                > > > believed to be clean.
                > > *
                > > *

              • mark
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 7, 2009
                  Thanks David. I've already used it.

                  Mark

                  wrote:

                  > *happy shopping! WBJ9P*
                  >
                  > --
                  > --
                  > CNC, Plans/Kits, 8x12 Lathe, Mini-Mill, How-Tos
                  <http://www.fignoggle.com>
                  > Sieg X3/Super X3 Mill Information, HF/Enco Coupons
                  <http://www.superx3.com>

                  > mark wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Does anyone have any free shipping codes for Enco for January?
                  > >
                  > > Have they sent out any yet for this month?
                  > >
                  > > Mark
                  > >

                  > > --
                  > > dangerous content by *MailScanner*
                  <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
                  > > believed to be clean.
                  > *
                  > *

                • corey renner
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 8, 2009
                    That's correct, the key to getting the good code is not shopping at
                    Enco. I order fairly regularly and the best they ever offer me is
                    free shipping on $99. A friend of mine who never orders always gets
                    the free shipping on $50 offers. We tend to place our orders together
                    on my account so that he continues to get the good codes. Treating
                    your good customers like crap and treating those that never order
                    better may seem counter intuitive, but it's SOP in the business world.

                    cheers,
                  • mark
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 8, 2009
                      Corey, do want I did, register another ID that you don't order
                      anything with and see what happens. The good free shipping codes come
                      to the one I never use.

                      You might think they would catch on though, because I always order with
                      a $50.00, or better, free shipping code.

                      Mark