Re: Completed Chuck Backplate for the Rotary Table.

  • casy_ch@tbwil.ch
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 31, 2008
      Hi Ed

      Funny, I have Turbocad too and have never worked with it as well. 3D seems not to be friendly to my brain...! I am still using Autosketch, a small brother of Autocad. Now they would like the users to use Autocad Light, but the price is "only" 3 times as high.

      For the Bison chucks, yes they are towards the top of the line eventhough they are made in Poland. The same as the  Forkhardt who have a patent on their chuck mechanism. The latter are sold here over their German company and so the prices can be kept high.

      Jean-Claude

      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 7, 2009
        OK I give up.

        --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "leasingham_connelly"