Anyone have Info on this non-CNC Hardinge Indexer

  • panettad
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      Does anyone have specs or/and a manual for this old Hardinge Indexer?
      I could not find anything by googleing on the WEB, it does not seem to
      have a model number or anything on it.

      The spindle looks to be the same size as on my SB heavy 10 lathe, but
      the threads don't seem to be the same.

      Also the threads are slightly dinged - what is a good way to fix them?
      I don't have a die that big.

      I am a newbee to machining and could use pointers on how it works and
      how to use it.

      I put pictures under a photo folder called "Manual Hardinge Indexer"
      since I do not see a way to attach photos here.

      Thanks,
      Dave