Re: [mill_drill] Re: a warning about Harbor Fright's Inside Trash Club

  • ron Pat
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 11, 2008

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 11, 2008
        Unless you're buying used tools, getting a five finger discount, or
        have a tax number and are buying in huge quantities I don't see how
        this could be true. Please elaborate.

        --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <pfrederick1@...> wrote:

        > Yeah it is when a few of their imported from the far east items
        > explode in your hands that you'll reevaluate your business
        > relationship with Harbor Garbage. Honestly when I look around I am
        > able to get high quality name brand tools at a fraction of what Harbor
        > Freight sells their merchandise for.
        >

        > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, rgsparber@ wrote:
        > >

        > > I still plan to buy products from Harbor Freight but will be a bit
        > more wary
        > > in the future.
        > >
        > > Rick Sparber
        > > rgsparber@
        > > web site: http://rick.sparber.org

      • rick201m
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 11, 2008
          I doubt that we hear from him...I can't believe there
          is such a place...but I'd sure like to know if so!

          Rick in CO