Good News about the Grizzly G0484

  • Denis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2008
      For those of you who've been waiting so long for the G0484 Mill, I was
      told by Grizzly yesterday that the first batch of Mills will start
      shipping the fist week of August providing they pass Grizzly's QC.

      Cool
      Denis in WI
    • Gary Crowell
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27, 2008

        Interesting.  I was told yesterday, September 26.  If it really ships the first week of August, mine would arrive while I’m on vacation. Where do we go to get the straight dope?  - Maybe mine wouldn’t be in the ‘first batch’, since I only ordered a month ago?

        GC

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27, 2008
          Gary,
          I placed my order back in March. They told me that mine is in the 1st
          batch. They didn't say how many have been received for this batch.
          Hopfully it will pass QC so they can load one on a truck and be on
          its way to my house soon.

          Denis

          --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Crowell" <vcp@...> wrote:

          > Interesting. I was told yesterday, September 26. If it really
          ships the
          > first week of August, mine would arrive while I'm on vacation.
          Where do we
          > go to get the straight dope? - Maybe mine wouldn't be in
          the 'first batch',
          > since I only ordered a month ago?
          >

          > GC

        • xmanxmradio
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 2008
            beware siegx3.pdf

            posted in files

            bolt holes do not align for the motor...need a new belt too.

            need grease on the gears

            taking out the spindle to check it, x,y, and z seem to be okay...

            xman
          • xmanxmradio
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
              --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "xmanxmradio" <xman_charl@...> wrote:

              > beware siegx3.pdf
              >
              > posted in files
              >
              > bolt holes do not align for the motor...need a new belt too.
              >
              > need grease on the gears
              >
              > taking out the spindle to check it, x,y, and z seem to be okay...
              >
              > xman

              spindle is okay...putting everything back together now...

              xman