Re: [mill_drill] Digest Number 2785

  • Robert Hansberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2008

      Here is a thought about raising the mill and other tools. Somewhere I inherited a pallet jack. My shop has a good concrete floor. I made a pair of legs from 2" x 2" square tube. The horizontal piece is wide enough and the vertical high enough (5" or 6") that the pallet jack can roll under the legs.  It is quite stable. I can move it almost anywhere. I had welded square pads on the bottom as feet. I was prepared to add bolt as leveling adjusters, but is was not needed thanks to my concrete guy. BTW I did this for my surface grinder, 7" shaper, and DrillMill.

      Bob