RE: [mill_drill] Price Alet!!!!!!

  • Michael Calhoun
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2008

      My local metal supplier in Dallas a year ago was charging $1.99 per pound for aluminum drops – now it’s $5.50 ……. How’s a hobbyist to exist at these prices?

      Miker

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2008
        A friend of mine owns a business where he designed and markets a steel
        blade for attaching to a backhoe bucket for grading purposes. He has
        them manufactured in China I ran into him this morning over coffee and
        mentioned this post. He is currently considering making them himself
        again in his shop due to the rising cost of #1-Steel, #2-Rising
        transportation costs.

        So...the first post is no doubt a fact. Things are gonna get more
        expensive.