rong fu 25

  • jkorny2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      debating between a rf 25 and 31. I have only found the rf 25 at penn
      tool, although grizzly appears to sell a re branded version along with
      jet. anyone else sell the rf 25?. also has anyone bought a HF 33686
      recently? opinions? the local stores don't stock them anymore. seen
      references that it has a solid column? thanks Joe