Re: DRO Suggestions

  • David
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 13, 2007
      Ray, Yes I did receive your email and I sent you a reply although it
      went back to the same email address listed here (jagboy1964@..).
      Please send me another email using the same method but include your
      working email address. Again, appologies to the group for using the
      board for this offline conversion.
      David

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Livingston" <jagboy1964@...>
      wrote:

      > David,
      >
      > I sent you an off-line e-mail about this a few days ago. Did
      you
      > get it?
      >
      > Regards,
      > Ray L.
      >

      > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "David" <david@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Ray, Interested in possibly purchasing your PCB and overlay.
      Please
      > > send me a email. Tried to send an email directly but got no
      > response.
      > > Appologies to the rest of the group for this posting.
      > > David Thompson
      > >

      > > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Livingston" <jagboy1964@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > David,
      > > > If I were doing it, I'd go with the DRO-350, and the Jenix
      > > glass
      > > > scales. In fact, I bought a DRO-350 PCB and front panel
      overlay
      > > years
      > > > ago, and never used them, since I converted my mill to CNC.
      But,