Stand Height

  • jeffrey metler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      The stand for my HF machine is 26.5" high.  That worked out to be just right for me since I'm only 5' 6".  It is also just right for me to be able to open the belt guard and get a wrench on the drawbar.  Also, like one of the other replys to your question, I like to plop my bucket down on a stool while at the machine, and again the 26.5" fills the bill nicely.  The shop is in a walled off section of the garage and has 9 foot plus ceiling height, so that was not a limiting factor.  Let me know if a picture would help.

      Jeff

      http://mail.yahoo.com