Re: [mill_drill] Re: A bit more on power feeds

  • corey renner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11 1:52 PM
      I'd either swap it for another one, or if that wasn't an option, I'd open it up and swap the wires on the microswitches.  There isn't very much to these powerfeeds.  I had mine open a few months back after the pot killed itself.

      cheers,

      On 7/11/07, Len <qsimdo1@...> wrote:

      -
      Yes, that's what I'm saying. As you stand at the machine, power feed
      to the left of the table, lever to the right makes table go left.
      Lever to left makes table go right.
      As the stops come to the limit switch it's the OPPOSITE side of the
      switch that stops table movement!