Enco Square Column Power Table Feed

  • roylpopecharternet
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26 8:22 AM
      Hi,

      Enco wants $395 for their P.N. 295-6404 table power feed to the fit
      mill Model #NT307-2792 that is currently on sale with free shipping.
      Is there another brand of power feed that will fit for less money?

      Other RF clones are priced higher but their power table feeds are
      cheaper so the overall price for them and an Enco are pretty much a wash.

      Also, anyone have a Lathemaster model ZAY7045FG and, if so, are you
      satisfied with the mill and Lathemaster?

      Thanks,
      Roy
    • Cecil Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30 12:12 PM
        --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "roylpopecharternet" <rlpope@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Enco wants $395 for their P.N. 295-6404 table power feed to the fit
        > mill Model #NT307-2792 that is currently on sale with free
        shipping.
        > Is there another brand of power feed that will fit for less money?
        >
        > Other RF clones are priced higher but their power table feeds are
        > cheaper so the overall price for them and an Enco are pretty much
        a wash.

        > Also, anyone have a Lathemaster model ZAY7045FG and, if so, are you
        > satisfied with the mill and Lathemaster?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Roy

        I have the Lathemaster ZAY 7045FG. I am a really new to machine
        work. I am very pleased with my Lathemaster mill drill. The two
        machines look to be almost exactly the same. He was selling his
        power feed for about $250. There is a yahoo group, lathemaster, that
        deals mostly with their lathes and X3 mill drills but they will
        probably respond to your questions