NMTB30 Spindle

  • wrcc1171
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 6:45 PM
      Has anybody heard of converting the R8 spindle to NMTB30. I just found
      a guy who will be selling NMTB30 spindles for Import Miils
      http://industrialhobbies.com I have talked with this gentleman and he
      says that they are about six to nine months away but i think it would
      be good. Does anybody have any oppinions on this matter?
    • Philip Burman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
        This thread should keep you busy for a while.

        http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28781

        If you don't know why you need it then you don't need it.

        If you want to fit an ATC to your mill/drill you will find it useful
        otherwise?, well read the thread.

        Regards
        Phil