RF 30 forward-off-reverse switch

  • purphekt_2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
      My RF30 power switch is starting to show signs of age. Any suggestions
      on an better switch and where to find one?

      Purphekt
    • William Abernathy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
        I don't know if it's better, but you can get a comparable switch from
        McMaster-Carr, p/n 7065K21. If you search the site for "drum switch" they will
        give you many more interesting ways of spending more than $31.55.

        --William

        purphekt_2001 wrote:
        > My RF30 power switch is starting to show signs of age. Any suggestions
        > on an better switch and where to find one?
        >
        > Purphekt
      • purphekt_2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
          Thanks. It helped to know just what the proper name is for that type
          of switch.