Re: New Member

  • Julian Garrett
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 31, 2006
      --- Thanks Jerry for the info and the link. Every little bit of
      information helps. Like I said, that is on my wish list and I have
      alot of basic stuff to learn before I get into something that complicated.
      Have a Great New Year!
      Julian
    • leasingham_connelly
      Message 43 of 43 , May 16, 2012
        Photo of an M12 drawbar with flange and acorn nut fitted is in ER32 folder.

        Martin