Re: [mill_drill] Rotary Table

  • M Belfer AllSPA
    Message 1 of 112 , Nov 2, 2006
      magnetic chuck on the lathe..........or a facsimile of one with some strong magnets and the faceplate if the genuine article not available. Think aluminium stubs with the magnets set into the working face, faceplate attachment / adjustment screwholes to the faceplate on the reverse. Three really strong magnets would be ideal, six if something like speaker magnets used
      Message 112 of 112 , Jun 25, 2007
        I also have a RongFu RF31, and bought the Phase II 6" hor/ver table, and have found it very useful.  There have been times when I wish it had a larger diameter, but seldom would 2" additional diameter (only 1" radius) help much. My concern was for Z axis movement, you certainly will have more with the 6".  YMMV, good luck with the decision.
        Wade