Re: Enco shipping code

  • billlee_20018
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 1, 2006
      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Pace" <pace8@...> wrote:

      > -------WEBNR87---------
      >

      > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "grognardbc" <fourmccs@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Does anybody have it for this month?
      > >
      > > Thanks.

      Cr*p! It's September. Missed August.

      Got my new sale catalog a day or two ago and don't know what the
      shipping code is for September. Anybody know it yet?

      Thanks.

      Bill Lee
    • Bill Pace
      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 1, 2006
        So, what am I, the official ENCO supplier?? HA!
        S'okay< I just happen to have one-------

        FSPR87--- til Sept 28

        Got it off another site,--- so untried yet......
        Love that free shipping!!

        --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "billlee_20018" <Bill@...> wrote:

        > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Pace" <pace8@> wrote:
        > >
        > > -------WEBNR87---------
        > >

        > > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "grognardbc" <fourmccs@>
        wrote:

        > > > Does anybody have it for this month?
        > > >
        > > > Thanks.
        > > >

        > Cr*p! It's September. Missed August.
        >
        > Got my new sale catalog a day or two ago and don't know what the
        > shipping code is for September. Anybody know it yet?
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Bill Lee

      • billlee_20018
        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 1, 2006
          Thanks, Bill.

          I'll add your name to my bookmarks as the official Enco free shipping
          guru! :-)

          Regards,

          Bill Lee

          --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Pace" <pace8@...> wrote:

          > So, what am I, the official ENCO supplier?? HA!
          > S'okay< I just happen to have one-------
          >
          > FSPR87--- til Sept 28
          >
          > Got it off another site,--- so untried yet......
          > Love that free shipping!!
          >

          > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "billlee_20018" <Bill@> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Pace" <pace8@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > -------WEBNR87---------
          > > >

          > > > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "grognardbc" <fourmccs@>

          > > Cr*p! It's September. Missed August.
          > >
          > > Got my new sale catalog a day or two ago and don't know what the
          > > shipping code is for September. Anybody know it yet?
          > >
          > > Thanks.
          > >
          > > Bill Lee

        • jer29_11_13
          Message 4 of 22 , Sep 2, 2006

            > Cr*p! It's September. Missed August.
            >
            > Got my new sale catalog a day or two ago and don't know what the
            > shipping code is for September. Anybody know it yet?
            >
            > Thanks.
            >
            > Bill Lee

            Enco Sept Code ===== WEBNR96
          • Bill Pace
            Message 5 of 22 , Sep 2, 2006
              Jer29, where did you get the WEBNR96 # from?- off an email??

              There are some pecularities about the #s. Seems the WEB prefix'd #s
              can only be used when ordering off the web page and the FS prefixed
              can be used for fone orders---dont know if will work on web page.
              The FS #s apperantly come on the current months sale catalog, only
              for those 'lapsed' customers who havent ordered in some time---as a
              lure to get you back I suppose. Same seems to hold true on the web
              specials also, only seems to be offered to those 'lapsed' customers.
              I havent personally got one in a loooong time...I order every month
              or so.

              The web page was down on one order I was making, so called it in,
              went thru the 8-10 item order and gave a WEB prefix#----wouldnt take
              it!, lady said would only work on web and I didnt have another,
              so ,of course I waited till the web page came back up.

              Also, if you follow the WEB #s youll notice that the first # --after
              the letters--follows the current month, ie; WEBNR-"9"-6 for Sept,
              this has been holding true for the past several mos (Aug was an 8,
              etc) Cant seem to find a pattern on the other FS type #---dont see
              them as often as the WEB ones

              --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "jer29_11_13" <fconte@...> wrote:

              > > Cr*p! It's September. Missed August.
              > >
              > > Got my new sale catalog a day or two ago and don't know what the
              > > shipping code is for September. Anybody know it yet?
              > >
              > > Thanks.
              > >
              > > Bill Lee
              > >

              > Enco Sept Code ===== WEBNR96

            • mark
              Message 6 of 22 , Feb 6, 2008

                Just got this from Enco.

                Free shipping, $50.00 or more.  Good until 02/02/08

                Code:  WBPF8

                Mark

              • Mike Klotz
                Message 7 of 22 , Feb 6, 2008
                  ...hhmm...we're already past Feb 2nd....is that supposed to be Mar 2nd?

                  Free shipping, $50.00 or more.  Good until 02/02/08

                  Code:  WBPF8

                  Mark

                • Alan Wright
                  Message 8 of 22 , Feb 6, 2008
                    I have HDPFS8 as the current code ($50 order req'd).

                    Alan

                    --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Klotz" <mklotz1@...> wrote:

                    > ...hhmm...we're already past Feb 2nd....is that supposed to be Mar
                    2nd?

                  • figNoggle
                    Message 9 of 22 , Feb 6, 2008
                      hi-

                      also try WBPF8.

                      hope this helps!
                      david

                      --

                      Free photo storage for hobbyists - share pics! <http://www.hobbysnap.com>
                      MetalWorkingFAQ.NET - Over 50 content sites! <http://www.metalworkingfaq.net>

                      On Wed, 6 Feb 2008, Alan Wright wrote:

                      > I have HDPFS8 as the current code ($50 order req'd).
                      >
                      > Alan
                      >
                      > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Klotz" <mklotz1@...> wrote:
                      >>
                      >> ...hhmm...we're already past Feb 2nd....is that supposed to be Mar
                      > 2nd?

                    • mark
                      Message 10 of 22 , Feb 6, 2008
                        Oops. Sorry, 02/02 is my "banker's" birthday. I guess I'm just used
                        to typing that. I think she owns everything now, including my blood.
                        Thank god she puts up with and stays married to me.

                        The code is good until 02/29/08.

                        Mark

                        --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Klotz" <mklotz1@...> wrote:

                        > ...hhmm...we're already past Feb 2nd....is that supposed to be Mar
                        2nd?

                      • Lynn Williams
                        Message 11 of 22 , Feb 6, 2008
                          The code should be WBRF8 not WBPF8.
                        • mark
                          Message 12 of 22 , Feb 6, 2008
                            Looks like Enco may be sending out different codes? May be a way of
                            tracking who orders something, or different areas?

                            WBPF8 is what they sent to me.

                            Mark

                            --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn Williams" <alynnw@...> wrote:

                            > The code should be WBRF8 not WBPF8.

                          • Curt Wuollet
                            Message 13 of 22 , Feb 9, 2008
                              I just ordered the spin indexer they have on sale and
                              3 5C collets and the code seems to have worked.
                              Enco is downright competitive with the ebayers
                              when the shipping is free.

                              Regards

                              cww

                              mark wrote:

                              Looks like Enco may be sending out different codes? May be a way of
                              tracking who orders something, or different areas?

                              WBPF8 is what they sent to me.

                              Mark

                              --- In mill_drill@yahoogro ups.com, "Lynn Williams" <alynnw@...> wrote:

                              > The code should be WBRF8 not WBPF8.

                              --
                              Franklin D. Roosevelt Wrote about that other famous monopoly in 1938:
                              "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of
                              private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic State
                              itself. That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership of government by an
                              individual, by a group or by any controlling private power." But the
                              conviction of Standard Oil stood. Our government is already powerless
                              against today's monopoly. Only the people can prevail.

                            • two4tom
                              Message 14 of 22 , Oct 7, 2008
                                Has anyone got the $50.00 shipping code yet?
                              • Gary Davison
                                Message 15 of 22 , Oct 7, 2008
                                  WB9TP

                                  -- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "two4tom" <two4tom@...> wrote:

                                  > Has anyone got the $50.00 shipping code yet?

                                • Terry Coombs
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Oct 7, 2008
                                    two4tom wrote:
                                    > Has anyone got the $50.00 shipping code yet?

                                    Free shipping over $50 code is wb9tr
                                    --
                                    Snag
                                    '90 Ultra "Strider"