CNC Conversion Done

  • wrcc1171
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 11:57 AM
      I have finished my CNC Mill conversion there is a link Below to view
      pics. i can finally get back to work on my chopper project

      http://www.wrccycles.com/cncmill.htm
    • slowtwitch2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4 4:19 AM
        --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "wrcc1171" <wrcc1171@...> wrote:

        > I have finished my CNC Mill conversion there is a link Below to view
        > pics. i can finally get back to work on my chopper project
        >
        > http://www.wrccycles.com/cncmill.htm

        Nice Job!!! Was this a kit???

        pete
      • wrcc1171
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4 5:06 AM
          No i got everything i needed and assembled it myself i just couldn't
          afford a kit for one of these it was actually cheaper this way

          --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "slowtwitch2003" <slowtwitch@...>