Skip to search.

Re: [mill_drill] Re: rotary tables

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 12, 2005
      Yea,mine is done in the same manner.Mine is a no name type from Wholesale Tool.I have to loosen the wheel associated with the handle but farther in towards the table.There is also a lever lock right where the locking wheel goes into the table casting.(Make sure you also have the two manual locks on the ring of the table unlocked).There should be two of those.If you fiddle with it all it will at one point allow the table to freewheel.That locking wheel can also be rotated untill the handle is locked to the table for regular rotation.I didn't get a manual either so I had to play around with mine untill it was clear as mud<g>. Good luck and just keep playing around with it.It'll come to you eventually.
      Tom