beginning machinist info

  • charlygcharlygcharlyg
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2005
      Hello Room - I just purchased a Rong-Fu RF31 and being very new to this
      would like to ask if there ia a definitive beginners book on using the
      equipment and/or certain publications that I should read to get
      started. - Many thanks in advance - CharlyGcharlygcharlyg -
      wfg4u@...
    • Mark Siebert
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2005
        Read 'How to use a Milling Machine'...the U.S.Army Tech Manual.
        You'll have to do a Google Search for it.

        Also take a look at http://www-
        me.mit.edu/Lectures/MachineTools/mill/intro.html It's the MIT Mech
        Engnrng tutorial site. The Cerritos College On-Line course texts are a
        goldmine for the beginner. They're at http://jjjtrain.kanabco.com/vms/

        Mark