LatheMaster Voltage

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2005
      Anyone know what voltage the LatherMaster mill/drill is pre-wired for,
      or does anyone have any real electrical diagrams for this unit.
      Chinese electrical drawings are really bad, any information welcome.

      Thanks
      Mike
    • Richard
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2005
        --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mjc117@s...> wrote:
        > Anyone know what voltage the LatherMaster mill/drill is pre-wired for,
        > or does anyone have any real electrical diagrams for this unit.
        > Chinese electrical drawings are really bad, any information welcome.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Mike

        Mike, I have a Lathemaster ZAY7045FG and it came prewired for 117VAC
        single phase. It runs just fine that way, so I haven't bothered to
        rewire it for 220VAC single phase, which can be done with the 2hp
        motor that came on mine a couple of years ago. I assume that currenly
        shipping machines still use the same motor.

        Richard
      • shooterke99
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2005
          --- i would bet it is wired 120v,from the factory. although if i could
          i would wire it to 220 v,much more power,and less expensive to run.you
          can probley pull the info you want on line.