Extending invitations

  • John R. Page
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2001
      Good evening/morning fellows. I just joined and will be forwarding
      the forum address to several others with mill/drills.
      Question -- does the membership mind if owners of the A1S knee
      mills (G-1004, 1008) are also invited on board? I would suppose that
      there will be many problems, projects, setups, and solution to be
      shared in common.
      John Page
    • Dan Dowell
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2001
        Well I like the idea of this group. All I got is a Griz. mini mill. But in my opinion a mill is a mill. Lets get alot of people in here and talk about machining projects and techniques of using the equipment. I feel that I got as much to learn for the owners of Mill drills as I do from
        others.

        DAN