Re: [mill_drill] Re: rotary table

  • William Abernathy
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 6, 2005
      Prior to removing the second axis, the table shook pretty badly when I tried
      rotating it under power to mill radii. Tightening the gibs did not eliminate the
      problem. As I mentioned, removing the bottom axis and cinching down the top axis
      tightly in the bottom dovetails has given me acceptable, though not perfect
      finishes.

      --William A.