Lathe set Done

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
      Finally finished my complete set of turning tools.
      Plus one for profiling .. ( which was truly the toughest to make )
      hope the link works ok .. LOL ..

      Randy

      " The difference between Genuis and Stupidity is that Genius has its limits"
    • Doug Pfaff
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2005
        Nice work, Randy.

        Doug Pfaff

        <http://community.webshots.com/photo/216430675/384920989idEtZr#>
        > hope the link works ok .. LOL ..
        >
        > Randy
        >

        > " The difference between Genuis and Stupidity is
        > that Genius has its limits"
      • Randy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2005
          Thanks Doug ..
          Its very satisfying to be able to make your own tools .. :)

          Randy

          " The difference between Genuis and Stupidity is that Genius has its limits"
          > Finally finished my complete set of turning tools.
          > Plus one for profiling .. ( which was truly the
          > toughest to make )

          <http://community.webshots.com/photo/216430675/384920989idEtZr#>
          > hope the link works ok .. LOL ..
          >
          > Randy
          >

          > " The difference between Genuis and Stupidity is
          > that Genius has its limits"
        • bdmail

            > Finally finished my complete set of turning tools.
            >  Plus one for profiling .. ( which was truly the
            > toughest to make )

            <http://community.webshots.com/photo/216430675/384920989idEtZr#>
            >  hope the link works ok .. LOL ..
            >
            > Randy
            >

            > " The difference between Genuis and Stupidity is
            > that Genius  has its limits"

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS