metalwork and gunsmithing pictures..

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      If anyone is interested ... heres a few things I
      have done on my lathe .. now I just have to get used to
      using the mill .. lol

      http://community.webshots.com/user/lanmanb4

      Randy

      PS ... I replace my mill handles with knurled brass ones..
      Has anyone else done this?
    • Ross
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2005
        You should never store you key in your chuck, at least it's small
        .... LOL

        Ross
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2005
          Thanks Ross ... and yeah .. I do know that ..
          More than likely there was nothing in the chuck ..
          The one thing I wont do is leave a clamped workpiece in the
          chuck .. and leave the key in .. I need a better work area for
          setting tools and things .. thats half the problem ..
          I also have learned never to be inline with the chuck ..
          Not just because of the key .. but also .. the oil that comes off
          the chuck sometimes .. but in the end you are correct of course..

          Seems like a lot of ham radio operators on here ..

          Randy ( N2CUA )

          --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Ross" <kc7rjk@c...> wrote:
          > You should never store you key in your chuck, at least it's small
          > .... LOL
          >
          > Ross

          of Service.