Re: Does anyone know the free shipping code for enco for this month?

  • n653ds
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2005
      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "two4tom" <two4tom@f...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know the free shipping code for enco for this month?
      > Thank you Tom

      promo code NRFUP35
    • Michael Wood, Cincinnati
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2005
        Dear Metalworking Professional,

        In March, order $50 or more in merchandise from Enco and you'll qualify
        for *Free UPS Shipping**. Just apply promo code * NRFUP35 * at check out
        when you order online. When ordering by phone at 800-USE-ENCO, give
        promo code NRFUP35 to your friendly sales associate as you complete your
        order.

        Also this month, save up to $949 and get *Free Shipping** on Enco 13" x
        40" Geared Head Gap Bed Bench Lathes! See the Lathe advertisement below
        or visit * use-enco.com
        <http://meteor.sparklist.com/t/202093/2055392/205/0/>* for all of the
        details.

        Have you seen the Enco Low Price Guarantee? Take a look...if you find a
        lower advertised price on any item we sell, just send us a copy of the
        ad or catalog page and Enco will beat it by 5%. See the * Enco Terms of
        Sale <http://meteor.sparklist.com/t/202093/2055392/636/0/>* for complete
        information.

        Here is a preview of late winter specials from the March issue of
        *HOTdeals!* <http://meteor.sparklist.com/t/202093/2055392/33/0/>