Re: [mill_drill] Biggest Square Column Bench Mill in the US.

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Thanks Aaron,
       I don't have a dovetail mill myself (626 mill) but your company website is a real gem<g>.I just went there and "mined" your tips section<g> I'm a newbie and there is a great deal of good info there for me,thank you so much.If I was in the position of needing a dovetail mill I sure would give you a try.If anyone else hasn't checked this out,go there.It's serious and funny too.I am not associated with Industrial Hobbies.Note,there is a misspelling in the post from Aaron in his address.This is the correct URL:
      Thanks again Aaron.
      Tom Munroe
      SouthBend Heavy Ten L
      http://users.auracom.com/ORIONLX200/index.htm