Mill/Drill mentoring

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      Is there an experienced machinist/hobbiest living reasonably close to
      Ft. Collins CO who drives an Enco M/D and would be willing to do some
      friendly adult mentoring for me on achieving maximum useage from this
      machine? I have some experience operating machine tools but I'm sort
      of operating in a vaccume with this Enco and would really enjoy it
      more if I knew what I was doing. I've considered Adult Ed night
      classes but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Anyone interested
      talking about this drop me a note at boondocker1 at comcast dot net.

      Jerry