Re: Way Oil

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2004
      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "debrular2004" <debrular2004@y...>
      wrote:
      > Where can I purchase way oil?
      >
      > John

      I just bought mine at a local Machine Shop. I called and ask them if
      I could get a small quantity and the said sure - bring in a
      container. So I stopped by a local gas station and scrounged a 1
      quart oil bottle from the trash, cleaned it out and took it over to
      the shop. They filed it from their supply and charged me for $6.00
    • William Abernathy
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2004
        debrular2004 wrote:
        > Where can I purchase way oil?
        >
        > John

        Any mail-order vendor (Travers, Wholesale Tool, Enco, J&L, MSC) will carry it. I
        ordered a gallon recently from Enco, my preferred vendor (I'm one day away from
        their Nevada warehouse by UPS ground, and nobody else is cheaper/cheaper enough
        to justify waiting a week for my toys).

        Go to www.use-enco.com and enter "way oil" as a search parameter and it should
        come right up.

        --William A.
      • golfclrx@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2004
          Travers Mobil Vactra #2 way oil $11.96 per gal. + actual shipping charge and no tax.
          Marty