Re: [mill_drill] Re: CAD software

  • jtveazey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 12, 2001
      Possible to forward that file? Presently unavailable from their website.
    • j.c.gerber@tbwil.ch
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 12, 2001
        Steve,

        I am not sure if you talk exclusively of the 2000 version. After your mail, I could download the actual version which, by the way, I have not yet installed as I am using Autosketch 7.0 here.

        Jean-Claude, Switzerland

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 12, 2001
          --- In mill_drill@y..., machines@n... wrote:
          > The older 2000 version is still available for download as well as
          >the
          > user manual.
          > http://www.cadopia.com/download.asp
          > This is password protected but it's on the site. It's Madison
          > There are some advanced functions that don't work in this version
          but
          > 99% of common Acad command will work.
          > After all it's free.
          >
          > John S.

          Sign of a demented mind replying to your own post {bg}
          Yes the original file has been removed but I've just checked and the
          user manual is still there.
          Thanks Paul for reposting the setup file.
          There is also a decent forum for Intellicad users at :-
          http://www.cadopia.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

          John S.