Re: CAD software

  • steve@exis.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 12, 2001
      John,

      It looks like they have removed it from their site. The page is
      there, but when you try to download the actual file, it gives you a
      file not found.

      Take care

      Steve

      --- In mill_drill@y..., machines@n... wrote:
      > The older 2000 version is still available for download as well as
      the
      > user manual.
      > http://www.cadopia.com/download.asp
      > This is password protected but it's on the site. It's Madison
      > There are some advanced functions that don't work in this version
      but
      > 99% of common Acad command will work.
      > After all it's free.
      >
      > John S.
      >
      > >--- In mill_drill@y..., cpma@m... wrote:
      > > I must be missing something here!. I went up and down that
      Cadopia

    • jtveazey@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 12, 2001
        Possible to forward that file? Presently unavailable from their website.
      • j.c.gerber@tbwil.ch
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 12, 2001
          Steve,

          I am not sure if you talk exclusively of the 2000 version. After your mail, I could download the actual version which, by the way, I have not yet installed as I am using Autosketch 7.0 here.

          Jean-Claude, Switzerland

        • machines@ntlworld.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 12, 2001
            --- In mill_drill@y..., machines@n... wrote:
            > The older 2000 version is still available for download as well as
            >the
            > user manual.
            > http://www.cadopia.com/download.asp
            > This is password protected but it's on the site. It's Madison
            > There are some advanced functions that don't work in this version
            but
            > 99% of common Acad command will work.
            > After all it's free.
            >
            > John S.

            Sign of a demented mind replying to your own post {bg}
            Yes the original file has been removed but I've just checked and the
            user manual is still there.
            Thanks Paul for reposting the setup file.
            There is also a decent forum for Intellicad users at :-
            http://www.cadopia.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

            John S.