      Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 5:30 AM
      Subject: [mill_drill] Re: More Milling Vise Questions

      No J&L in CA.  The closest are in OR and TX.  They must use the same
      trucking Co as JTS.  They also quoted $60 for shipping.  It's
      interesting that there is a large $$ increase for shipping between a
      5" and 6" vise.  From Grizzly, the shipping is around $10 for the 5"
      (~70#) but, it's $50 for the 6" (~95#).

      Thanks,
      Tom