Skip to search.

9826Re: [mill_drill] Milling vise size for a RF-45 type machine?

  • Steve Roberts
    Apr 1, 2004
      I am of the old school where bigger is better so the Kurt d675 is an ideal
      solution (6" wide x 7-1/2" opening) check EBay for one as there are always
      available. Swivel base is handy also.
      Now there is a better make than Kurt in my old opinion and that is "Wilton"
      superb product and unlike Kurt the finish is from a company that really does
      care about their product.
      I have one of each make thus I am entitled to make the comparison
      Steve Roberts~Professional Engineer
      Mississauga/Toronto
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic