      Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 4:39 AM
      Subject: Re: [mill_drill] Re: Bench Knee & Vertical Mills

      Pro's and con's

      The Grizzly has better fit and finish in a 6x26 mill,
      and comes with power feed as compaired to the WT. I
      have inspected both mill's, and if buying one would go
      with the Grizzly. Not that much difference in price
      when a power feed is figured in with the WT mill.

      Both of the mills can easily have a 4"-5" riser added
      to get more "Z" space.

      Jim's 8x30 mill is made in Tiwan, and is very well
      finished. This mill can also have a riser easily
      added. WT has the best price on this one. The only
      draw back I can see is that power feeds would be hard
      to add to this machine.

      My .02 cents worth!

      Sparky