      Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 2:11 AM
      Subject: Re: [mill_drill] RF-45 ??

      Been making chips yesterday and today.  Sure do like the new machine.  Making brackets to mount the DROs  Have been using full 1500 most of the time.  Will be wanting faster and hope there will not be too much trouble when the two speed motor gets here.
      I have kept the factory oil in up to now.  Wanted to give it a chance to work things through before I dump it.  Any suggestions on a grad or syn to use?  Book says to use 68 weight oil.  Have never heard of that before.
      Also any suggestions where to get way brushes or squeegees?  I don't like the fact there is nothing on the front side.  Will probably need for the back too.  Think that the x axis dro will get in the way of the rear one.
      Thomas Powell (VMOA 741)
          1994 NOS injected                   T-Boost sales
          Tourmaster V-Max                   Clear clutch cover sales
               "LAFGAS"                         Handlebar brackets
           Contact me at: tppjr@...
      http://imageevent.com/tppjr (photopage)