      Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 10:25 AM
      Subject: Re: [mill_drill]R3

      I have a similar machine and a similar sized lathe.  Converting the lathe to
      link belting was a no brainer since to put belts on it requires removal of
      the spindle.  The increase in performance was so dramatic that I immediately
      put them on the mill. Much less vibration, less noise, etc.  Since the belts
      should last for many years the extra cost is worth it. Only complaint I have
      is that the lengths sold are either way too long or to short so had to buy 2
      pkg and have a usless length left over AND my machines take 2 different
      sizes.
      PJH