6116Re: [mill_drill]R3

  • P. J. Hicks
    Jun 4, 2003
      I have a similar machine and a similar sized lathe. Converting the lathe to
      link belting was a no brainer since to put belts on it requires removal of
      the spindle. The increase in performance was so dramatic that I immediately
      put them on the mill. Much less vibration, less noise, etc. Since the belts
      should last for many years the extra cost is worth it. Only complaint I have
      is that the lengths sold are either way too long or to short so had to buy 2
      pkg and have a usless length left over AND my machines take 2 different
      sizes.
      PJH
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic