      Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 8:11 AM
      Subject: Re: [mill_drill] R3

      I also got one of these about 6 mos ago. Please tell me how you like it. I have had problems -w-vibration at the higher three spindle speeds. Also the manual talks about filling the units lubrication??? All in all I like it except-w-carbide I NEED the higher speeds so please let me know how you are doing with it. I have an eye on a real mill and having spent a fair amt on the R3 I don't want to buy it and won't buy it unless I can't get this thing to run well. As for the moving I would try and find a friend-w-a tow truck. I am lucky enough to have a buddy-w-one and he used his lift to pick it and set it. It was a real breeze. I can tell you  one this. It will take a machine to move. You may be able to lift it-w-several friends and beers but if it gets loose you are sunk. Good luck.
      Howard in Wilmingotn, NC