36179Re: [MILL_DRILL] Tension spring idea

  • ashur569
    Aug 30, 2014

      I donated all mine to the local high school shop instructors.  they will surely find a good use of them.  then there is the vocational schools. . . .

      I'm always looking for magazines to teach with.  Some of my students begin class without a clue to processes and terminology and the magazines are great for homework.

      Anyone needing to get rid of metalworking magazines...  CONTACT ME and they'll be put to good use!!

      (I'm getting tired of buying them on ebay!!!)

      Al

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic