    Jul 30, 2014
      I've had the set for a while, they actually work well for most screwdriver tasks like opening paint cans, prying out rivets (today's task), punching holes in cans, and even turning screws!

      These look like item #61344, not to be confused with the same description for a set with darker handles (#68868).

      On 07/30/2014 05:51 PM, tooldoc@... [MILL_DRILL] wrote:
      was that from the freebe set that’s in the mailer ?

      Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 6:34 PM
      Subject: [MILL_DRILL] Harbor Freight Humor

      I was working outside and left one of those free Harbor Freight
      screwdrivers in the sun. It's the amber colored plastic handle with the
      black rubber sleeve around it.

      After a while I picked it up to do some prying with it and the handle
      had the consistency of rubber. It was like a cartoon screwdriver, the
      handle would just bend over. Stuck it in the shade for a while, works
      fine again.

      That MUST be good for a gag someplace.

      tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
      Skype: jerrydurand

      tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
      Skype:  jerrydurand
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic