36131Re: [MILL_DRILL] Harbor Freight Humor

  • davidhallsten
    Jul 30, 2014
      was that from the freebe set that’s in the mailer ?
      Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 6:34 PM
      Subject: [MILL_DRILL] Harbor Freight Humor

      I was working outside and left one of those free Harbor Freight
      screwdrivers in the sun. It's the amber colored plastic handle with the
      black rubber sleeve around it.

      After a while I picked it up to do some prying with it and the handle
      had the consistency of rubber. It was like a cartoon screwdriver, the
      handle would just bend over. Stuck it in the shade for a while, works
      fine again.

      That MUST be good for a gag someplace.

      tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
      Skype: jerrydurand

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic