36103Re: [MILL_DRILL] Enco cutting fluid

  • Stan Stocker
    Jul 10, 2014
      Hi Folks,

      Sounds rather like pre-diluted soluble oil / flood coolant sort of
      stuff. In this case it sure does look like the makers mellow yellow
      product. Might buy a gallon if you like it and dilute as specified.

      Take care,
      Stan

      On 07/10/2014 01:18 PM, Jerry Durand jdurand@...
      [MILL_DRILL] wrote:
      > Since someone mentioned the Enco #1 Cutting fluid was good stuff, I got
      > a bottle to try. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but for general
      > info, here's the MSDS for it
      > http://www1.mscdirect.com/MSDS/MSDS00016/00229815-20050716.PDF
      >
      > I notice that it is a "water based product" made for Enco by Synthetic
      > Lubricants, inc.
      >
      > It's listed as "very dilute" and therefore the hazardous material in it
      > is too dispersed to be of much concern in normal use.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic