      To: 7x12minilathe@yahoogroups.com; mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      From: MILL_DRILL@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 10:18:11 -0700
      Subject: [MILL_DRILL] Enco cutting fluid

      Since someone mentioned the Enco #1 Cutting fluid was good stuff, I got
      a bottle to try. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but for general
      info, here's the MSDS for it
      http://www1.mscdirect.com/MSDS/MSDS00016/00229815-20050716.PDF

      I notice that it is a "water based product" made for Enco by Synthetic
      Lubricants, inc.

      It's listed as "very dilute" and therefore the hazardous material in it
      is too dispersed to be of much concern in normal use.

      tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
      Skype: jerrydurand

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic