      Subject: Re: [MILL_DRILL] Re: Challenging screw
      To: "MILL_DRILL@yahoogroups.com" <MILL_DRILL@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 1:10 PM

      Hi
      Paul,
      It
      sounds like the choice of screw will be
      effective.
      Be
      well,DBN  On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 7:46 AM,
      "pjkettlejr@..."
      <pjkettlejr@...> wrote:

      I designed some equipment for an installation in
      South Africa, and used security Torx fasteners to keep
      unauthorized heands out.  My set of security Torx
      drivers disappeard, so I scoured all over South Africa for a
      replacement set.  The typical response was a comment
      about taking a small hardened punch to knock out the
      rejection pin in the Torx recess.  When I told them
      that I was installing the fasteners, not removing them, not
      a single vendor had a clue on where to get them.  I
      ended up ordering a few sets from the US and having them
      shipped overnight to me.
      Paul
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic