356386061 vs 6063 aluminum tube

  • Jerry Durand
    Mar 30, 2014
      I'm designing a part that has to fit somewhat closely inside a 6061
      aluminum rectangular tube and was wonder what, if any inside radius
      there is. I have some 6063 here and it's a nice sharp 90 degree angle,
      but that's architectural aluminum and the 6061 is for fabrication.

      I have the 6061 on order, but was wondering if anyone knew for sure.
      For example, if I chamfer corners of a rectangle with a 0.1" setback,
      would that be plenty?

      tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
      Skype: jerrydurand
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic