      From: Jerry Durand
      Date:03/27/2014 09:14 (GMT-08:00)
      To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MILL_DRILL] Enco

      I hate Enco sales!  I went on Enco last night to buy an item, saw that
      it was on sale along with some other items I'd been looking at.
      Applying the Enco 20% off everything to the sale prices I still wound up
      spending almost $200 after I added my wish-list items.

      Grump, MORE tools to do work with!

      --
      Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.  www.interstellar.com
      tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)