35631Re: [MILL_DRILL] pinning a bolt

  • Stan Stocker
    Mar 26, 2014
      Hi Jerry,

      When you said forged I figured you were doing an overhead gig or had got
      a deal.

      So for 20 pounds US, how far are you derating from PRC pounds? Some of
      the "overhead use rated" stuff I've seen is pretty spooky.

      You're probably OK with a 10X margin...

      Take care,
      Stan

      On 03/26/2014 05:02 PM, Jerry Durand wrote:
      > "Made in China for Grainger International, Inc. Lake Forest IL 60045"
      >
      > Supposedly rated for overhead lifting (which is what this is going to be
      > used for), glad I'm only calling this good for 20 pounds.
      >
      > On 03/26/2014 01:44 PM, Stan Stocker wrote:
      >> Hi Jerry,
      >>
      >> Got to love that made in one or more of the following countries stuff
      >> don't you!
      >>
      >> Take care,
      >> Stan

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic