      From: Jerome Kimberlin
      Date:03/25/2014 21:45 (GMT-08:00)
      To: MILL_DRILL@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MILL_DRILL] RF-30 drawbolt wrench

      On 3/25/2014 9:27 PM, n7gtb wrote:
      > So correct me if I'm wrong, but at this juncture, I'm going to take a
      > wild guess and say that I have three courses of action (four if you
      > count blowing my brains out with a loaded bottle of Scotch):
      > 1. Spend a bunch(?) of cash on new/different collets and holders.
      > 2. Back off the feed rate.
      > 3. Make shallower cuts.

      You can solve the problem easily by getting some end mill holders in R-8
      from Shars.  The 3/8 and 1/2 will cost you a total of $31 plus postage.
      Hardly a bunch of  cash.  I admit to being one of those people who
      believe collets are for holding bar stock and end  mill holders are for
      holding end mills.

      Yahoo Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional