      From: Jerry Durand <jdurand@...>
      To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 1:24 PM
      Subject: [MILL_DRILL] Small motors

      I just received a small AC gear motor for a project from LU Solar &
      Electronics.  Looks good, meets the description, and reasonable price.
      Fast shipping.  A place to bookmark.

      They have an assortment of motors and other stuff and sell both through
      their web page and on eBay.
      http://www.lusolarelectronics.com/

      They're catch phrase is a bit lacking, probably from translating into
      English.

      --
      Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.  www.interstellar.com
      tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)